Make a Payment
Call us on (02) 4004 3140

Resources: Over 65

Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)

Commonwealth Home and Support Program for those over 65 years via My Aged Care

The services we provide through this program include Home Modifications, Home Maintenance and Occupational Therapist assessments for these services.

Customers who are 65 years or older are eligible to be assessed for government subsidised services through My Aged Care, as are those who care for these people. Odyssey Builders is authorised to provide CHSP services across the state of NSW. Improvements are capped at a value of $10,000 in any single financial year.

If you think you may need these services to stay living independently at home, you can apply directly to My Aged Care. For further information telephone 1800 200 422 or visit the My Aged Care website. Please mention Odyssey Builders when making your enquiry. The My Aged Care team will assess your eligibility for the Commonwealth Home Support Program and then refer you to relevant providers. During your assessment, you can request that Odyssey Builders provide you with the services you need.

For customers needing urgent Home Modifications to return home from hospital, your Occupational Therapist can refer you directly to My Aged Care for urgent assistance.

Home Maintenance services are also coordinated through My Age Care.

If you are considering using My Aged Care funding for home modification purposes, you may also be interested to know about our Wellbeing Services which offer a range of in-home and community based assistance. Click below for more details.

Learn MoreReferral Form

How is this service funded?

The CHSP has a maximum cap on the subsidy for home modification of $10,000 per customer, per financial year. For all jobs, including those under $10,000 in value, the services provided through the Commonwealth Home Support Service are subsidised, but not free. Fees are determined on a sliding scale depending on customer income. Odyssey Builder staff will discuss this with you prior to providing you with any service.

What do you require funding for?

Do you need some modifications to increase your independence and safety in your home?

You may qualify for subsidised home modifications through My Aged Care

Learn More

Do you have some odd and ongoing jobs that need attention for your safety and independence?

You may qualify for subsidised home maintenance through My Aged Care

Learn More

Give us a call!

(02) 4004 3140
Phone now

Follow Us

eNews Signup

Thank you!
You are all signed up
Yikes! Something went wrong... Please try again

Who we work with

© Kurri Kurri Community Services Ltd.
All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions.
Website Design & Development by:
Marketing Sherpa